Internet Security Tips
The Internet banking service has several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement when you use the Internet banking service:
- Never reveal your password to anyone or leave your password anywhere that someone else can obtain and use it.
- Change your password on a regular basis.
- Use the Exit button to end each Internet banking session. Do not use the Back button to exit the site.
- Change your session timeout in User Options to a time that meets your needs.
- Balance your account on a regular basis. Internet Banking makes it easy!
More Internet Security Tips from Centera Bank
- Avoiding Social Engineering Attacks Handout
- Online Banking Security Tips Handout
- ATM Security - ABA
- Mobile Financial Services Handout
- Three Common Ways that people Get Phished - PDF Poster
- Your Bank will Never ask That - Examples of Phishing Scams Video